AEM Dryflow Air Filters are washable synthetic air filters
designed for an optimum combination of air flow, filtration, and
performance. AEM Dryflow filters use an innovative high performance
oil-free filtration material that allows easy cleaning, durable service,
and excellent filtration. Due to their oil-free design, AEM Dryflow Air Filters will not coat or damage MAF (mass air flow) sensors.
- Direct replacement for your vehicle's OEM air filter.
- Designed to increase horsepower and throttle response.
- AEM Air Filters are cleanable and reusable for the life of your vehicle.
- Captures up to 99% of harmful contaminants.
- Outstanding performance even in dusty racing conditions.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Does not require oil.
- Will NOT void vehicle warranty.
- Will NOT harm MAF (mass air flow) sensors.
1989-1996 NISSAN 300ZX (Z32 - VG30DE, VG30DETT), kit replaces both air filters under nose panel.
1989-2000 NISSAN FAIRLADY Z (Z32 - VG30DE, VG30DETT), kit replaces both air filters under nose panel.