The NOIR Muffler was developed specifically with the diehard
street car enthusiast in mind. The NOIR Muffler is designed to be
quieter than a typical racing exhaust while minimizing chances of
unwanted attention with its stealthy black coating. It has become
increasingly difficult to drive a modified bsport compactb on the
streets. Staying low profile is an important issue to many street tuners
that wish to stay clear of negative stigma sometimes associated with
modified imports. The WS (World Sport) style canister with a 100mm tip
finish off the system with a classic sporty look without being over the
- Muffler is based on the "Original" WS (World Sport) Muffler Canister and Tip.
- Finished with an ALL Matte-Black Color Powdercoat from Piping - to - Tip.
- Includes: NOIR Muffler, Piping, and all necessary hardware.
- Straight-Through Muffler Design on TURBO Applications.
- Chambered Muffler Design on NA (Non-Turbo) Applications.
- "APEXi" Logo Stamped on the side of the Muffler Tip.
1989-1994 NISSAN 240SX (S13 - KA24E, KA24DE)
1989-1998 NISSAN 180SX (RS13, RPS13 - CA18DET, SR20DE, SR20DET)
1989-1994 NISSAN SILVIA (S13 - CA18DET, SR20DE, SR20DET)