NITTO I-beam connecting rods are manufactured using the
highest quality one piece 4340 forged billet steel round stock and have
been designed specifically for extreme motorsport use. Its design lends
itself to being slightly lighter and superior in strength than the
traditional H-beam connecting rod and far exceeds any OEM produced
connecting rods for strength and durability.
Using NITTO’s one
piece round billet design ensures a uniform flow of the material grain
which ensures maximum strength especially when compared to the cheaper
manufactured two piece designs commonly found at the lower end of the
market. Although the manufacturing process is more time consuming and
expensive, NITTO’s no compromise approach ensures you get the best
connecting rod on the market.
NITTO I-beam connecting rods
feature quality ARP rod bolts and silicone bronze wrist pin bushes to
ensure reliability and durability under the most remanding conditions.
NITTO I-beam connecting rods are for use in applications that require a "NO COMPROMISE" link between the crankshaft and piston and are at home in any high RPM, extreme horsepower application.
- Grade Tested (X-Ray & Sonic) 4340 Billet Steel ONE Piece Forging
- Quenched and Heat Treated
- Shot Peen Hardness Treated (38HRC)
- Doweled Cap for Superior Alignment
- Quality ARP 2000 Series Bolts
- Optional ARP Custom Age 625 Plus Series Bolts
- Silicone Bronze Pin End Bushes
- Balanced to Within a +/- 1 Gram Tolerance Per Set
- Bore Diameters to Within +/- 0.0001" Tolerance
- Sunnen Honing Machines Along with Sunnen Diamond Honing Tooling are used for both Big & Pin End Machining and Sizing
- 100% CNC Profiling
- 100% CNC Drilling & Tapping
NISSAN RB25DET & RB26DETT