SPL Parts PRO Front Outer Tie Rod
Ends (TRE) allow for bumpsteer adjustment by allowing the tie rod end
pivot to be relocated with the use of spacers. Reduced bumpsteer
results in smoother steering and quicker lap times.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Front Tie Rod Ends Features:
- FK Teflon lined High Misalignment Rod Ends provide maximum articulation
- Electroless Nickel plated hardened 4140 Chromoly tapered studs for precise fitment in the knuckle
- 1/2", 1/4" and 1/8" Stainless Steel spacers to fine tune bumpsteer
- Black Anodized 2024-T351 Aluminum Turnbuckle with SPL logo
- Distorted thread locking hardware
Note: SPL Tie Rod
Ends fit with stock wheels and tires but wider or higher offset wheels
may contact the tie rod end under full lock.
2009+ NISSAN 370Z (Z34)
2008+ INFINITI G37 (V36, 2D+4D)
2008-2009 INFINITI G35 SEDAN (V36)