SPL Parts Front Tie Rod Ends (TRE)
allow the tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which will correct bump
steer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry, thus
reducing lap times. On cars that are lowered significantly, relocating
the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, thereby
preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending. Precision CNC
machined and heat treated 4140 Chromoly shanks are utilized to handle
the abuse of racing and drifting. Also features Stainless Steel spacers
and Black Anodized and gun drilled 2024-T351 Aluminum alloy turnbuckles
for lightweight strength. Teflon lined FK Rod Ends prevent tie rod end
binding on lowered cars offering 26 degrees of articulation.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Adjustable Tie Rod Ends Feature:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• Gun drilled 2024-T351 Aluminum turnbuckles to reduce unsprung weight
• Heat treated electroless nickel plated 4140 Chromoly shanks
• Low friction Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
• Multiple size Stainless Steel bump steer spacers for precise adjustment
2008-2020 SUBARU WRX
2008-2020 SUBARU WRX STi
2013+ SUBARU BRZ
2013+ TOYOTA 86
2013+ SCION FRS