SPL Parts Titanium Series adjustable
Rear Lower Camber Arms (RLL) increase stability and response by
eliminating bushing deflection and offer a wide range of camber
adjustment. These arms are designed for use in high performance street
and race vehicles. Without factory camber adjustment, a lowered FR-S/BRZ
requires an adjustable control arm to achieve your desired alignment
settings to maximize tire wear and handling. Three position mounting
holes for sway bar endlinks and shock mounting allows you to alter
geometry to prevent endlink binding, quickly adjust motion ratios, and
resulting spring and sway bar effectiveness. Simply put, it’s like
having adjustable spring rates without a spring replacement.
Using FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
our CNC milled 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Arms are designed to exceed
factory strength and durability. Our exclusive Hybrid Adjuster is
comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly. SPL Blue Anodized
Titanium hardware and 6061-T6 Aluminum Clamps help reduce weight and
prohibit corrosion while offering quick and easy adjustment.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Rear Camber Arms Features:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Hybrid Adjuster for quick adjustment
• Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK Heim Joints/Rod Ends made in CT, USA
• Multiple mounting points for shock and sway bar provides motion ratio adjustment
• CAD plated grade 10.9 hardware